Some photographers sell prints. I sell my whole camera rolls in pdf photo ebooks.
Hi, my name is David Thrift. I reside in Southeast Alabama, and I am a outdoor photographer who loves to photograph West Point Lake, and Lake Harding in Alabama and Georgia. My photography in the upcoming MUDPIX OUTDOORS photo ebooks, self published by me, will be available in FREE basic versions of the photo ebooks, as well as deluxe expanded versions at a low cost. In coming months, you will find links below for the free ebooks, and my store links where the deluxe ebooks can be purchased. You will also find a link to my craft store where you can purchase hand-crafted beanies I’ve made. See my bio information further down the page for more details about my creations, and my outdoor photography.
MY STORE LINKS:
- ON GUMROAD – Buy my current photo ebooks. – [link]
- ON STORENVY – Buy my crochet, hand-knit, and loom-knit beanies. – [link]
MY PRIMARY WEBSITES:
- DDAVIDD.com – My official website (the one you are on now) which primarily serves as my “link in bio” across social networks. – [link]
- DUDECAPZ.com – DudeCapz Beanie Store – The official website for my hand-crafted beanies. – [link]
- LINKSURFUSA.com – A website directory I’m building that is currently nowhere near being put to use. – [link]
- MRDTHRIFT.com – My other official website. I’m considering to set it’s focus on my art, but haven’t made a final decision yet. Also, it is possible that I may remove that website, or put it on hiatus at some point. Do I really need two official websites? – [link]
- MUDPIX.com – It’s where MUDPIX OUTDOORS (my photography brand) got started. – [link]
MY SIDE PROJECT BLOGS:
These blogs are extensions of my work in photography and art.
- PDF LOOP – Go get yourself some free ebooks featuring some of my photography and art. – [link]
TODAY WITH DAVID
To add a little personal connection to this website, I’ve launched a new mini-journal called Today With David. Visit this link to see how my day is going that you may not find written on my social network pages, and get updates about my creative process and production of my art, photography, and photo ebooks. Note: Despite the title, I don’t always write every single day. Sometimes I forget, but I always try to come back with something of interest.
MY LATEST ART IN 2022:
Digital abstract art painted in Artrage on Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. Completed on Monday, January 10th, 2022 @ 2:59 AM CST. This is my first digital abstract art digitally hand painted by me in 2022. I’m currently working on a derivative art image from the same reference image with larger brush strokes. I am planning a total of 9 (possibly 10) derivatives in this series to come. Each one will be painted with a larger brush stroke size than the last one. I want to see how this changes and creates new artworks from one reference image. Check back soon for the 2nd art image when I finish it. I will begin a new blog series for my art soon. I have to figure out which website I’m going to do that on.
MY LATEST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE:
Below you will find my latest video from my MUDPIX OUTDOORS YouTube Channel.
DESCRIPTION: Watching a train pass by in Salem, Alabama on Saturday, January 1st, 2022 @ 4:27 PM CST. This is the first full train I’ve been able to film in daylight since I first started recording trains in December 2021. I was happy to be near the tracks when I heard the train coming so that I could get somewhere to record the whole train. I found a spot that was perfect to sit on as the train rolled by where I could record this video. I will try to get some more videos like this when I can.
MY TWITTER PAGES:
I have more Twitter handles than I know what to do with sometimes, but each one has a purpose related to the various projects I’m working on. Twitter is my favorite social network to collaborate on, which contributes to why I have so many accounts.
- @DUDECAPZ – This is the Twitter page for my DUDECAPZ BEANIE STORE. Follow it to keep up with new hand-crafted items I have for sale in the shop. – [link]
- @KALEIDOLOVE – This is primarily for my kaleidoscope art. – [link]
- @LINKSURFUSA – This is for a project that is currently in “idea phase”. I’ve got some ideas I’d like to do with this, but haven’t really put anything definite on paper yet. – [link]
- @MRDTHRIFT – This is my personal Twitter page where I’m bound to post about anything I’m working on with all of my projects. – [link]
- @MUDPIXO – This is the official Twitter page for my MUDPIX OUTDOORS PHOTOGRAPHY. – [link]
MY BLOG ON TUMBLR:
- PHOTOGRAPHY & HANDMADE THINGS BY DAVID – This is a “anything goes” blog I set up on Tumblr where I promote my art, photography, and hand-crafted items I’m selling, as well as other content I wouldn’t normally post on my main websites. It’s mainly craft related content currently, and hasn’t been updated since November 2021. I will get back to it as time permits. – [link]
* * * * * * *
DDAVIDD.com was officially established on the morning of Sunday, August 9th, 2020 @ 7:55 A.M. CST.
This website is ad free for your uninterrupted browsing enjoyment. I hate website ads as much as everyone else. I depend on purchases from my beanie store, and photo ebook shop for my work, and to keep the content I create for you to enjoy available to you. Thanks for all your support! It really means a lot to me.