Some photographers sell prints. I sell my whole camera rolls in pdf photo ebooks to give you the full experience of my day trips out to West Point Lake to the see the scenery.
Hi, my name is David Thrift, and this is my official website, which serves as the hub for all of my creative works on the internet. I reside in Southeast Alabama, and I am a outdoor photographer who loves to photograph West Point Lake, and Lake Harding in Alabama and Georgia. I create, self-publish, and sell photo ebooks using my photography. My photo ebooks are available as either free versions which contain watermarked photos with my logo, or as premium versions which do not contain watermarks that you can purchase in my MUDPIX OUTDOORS PHOTO EBOOKS store on Gumroad.
Ebook Availability: Not all ebooks will be available as free, and it’s the same with premium versions. Some ebooks may be either just free, or available with purchase only. Please read descriptions on each ebook for availability.
I also produce my own line of hand-knit, and crocheted hats (aka beanies) for men, and others. You can find all of the hats I have available in my DudeCapz Beanie Store on Storenvy. So thank you for dropping by my website. See my bio information further down the page for more details about my creations, and my outdoor photography.
Follow Me On Instagram:
Connect with me on Instagram here @dtpiix for random outdoor photos in the Southeast Alabama and Southwest Georgia area.
MY LATEST PHOTO EBOOKS:
Digital Art For Zoning Out 001
This ebook contains over 1,600 full page images of my AI generated digital art. It’s a huge ebook designed to offer you an escape for relaxation when you need to unwind. It’s a free download, and does not contain watermarks. Get it here.
Portraits Of Duval Street Photo Ebook 001
Mounted above Duval Street at a bar called Irish Kevin’s in Key West, Florida, is a webcam which livestreams people walking up and down the street, or going into and out of the bar. This photo ebook is filled with nightlife as can only be seen from this world famous location. This first photo ebook in this series is free for preview on Issuu, and a free download here on my website, and does not contain watermarks. Get it here.
Day Trip 001 Photo Ebook
It’s the first photo ebook in my DAY TRIP series. I love to go out on day trips to my favorite locations around West Point Lake (both on the Alabama and Georgia sides) where I spend a few hours, or a whole day, taking photos of the scenery, and then put all the photos in a photo ebook. Get this one for your photo ebook collection as either a free watermarked version, or a premium watermark-free version from my ebook store on Gumroad. Click here for more information.
MY STORE LINKS:
- ON GUMROAD – Buy my current photo ebooks. – [link]
- ON STORENVY – Buy my crochet, hand-knit, and loom-knit beanies. – [link]
MY PRIMARY WEBSITES:
- DDAVIDD.com – My official website (the one you are on now) which primarily serves as my “link in bio” across social networks. – [link]
- DUDECAPZ.com – DudeCapz Beanie Store – The official website for my hand-crafted beanies. – [link]
- LINKSURFUSA.com – A website directory I’m building that is currently nowhere near being put to use. – [link]
- MRDTHRIFT.com – My other official website. I’m considering to set it’s focus on my art, but haven’t made a final decision yet. Also, it is possible that I may remove that website, or put it on hiatus at some point. Do I really need two official websites? – [link]
- MUDPIX.com – It’s where MUDPIX OUTDOORS (my photography brand) got started. – [link]
MY SIDE PROJECT BLOGS:
These blogs are extensions of my work in photography and art.
- PDF LOOP – Go get yourself some free ebooks featuring some of my photography and art. – [link]
TODAY WITH DAVID
To add a little personal connection to this website, I’ve launched a new mini-journal called Today With David. Visit this link to see how my day is going that you may not find written on my social network pages, and get updates about my creative process and production of my art, photography, and photo ebooks. Note: Despite the title, I don’t always write every single day. Sometimes I forget, but I always try to come back with something of interest.
MY LATEST ART IN 2022:
Digital abstract art painted in Artrage on Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. Completed on Monday, January 10th, 2022 @ 2:59 AM CST. This is my first digital abstract art digitally hand painted by me in 2022. I’m currently working on a derivative art image from the same reference image with larger brush strokes. I am planning a total of 9 (possibly 10) derivatives in this series to come. Each one will be painted with a larger brush stroke size than the last one. I want to see how this changes and creates new artworks from one reference image. Check back soon for the 2nd art image when I finish it. I will begin a new blog series for my art soon. I have to figure out which website I’m going to do that on.
MY LATEST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE:
Below you will find my latest video from my MUDPIX OUTDOORS YouTube Channel.
DESCRIPTION: Watching a train pass by in Salem, Alabama on Saturday, January 1st, 2022 @ 4:27 PM CST. This is the first full train I’ve been able to film in daylight since I first started recording trains in December 2021. I was happy to be near the tracks when I heard the train coming so that I could get somewhere to record the whole train. I found a spot that was perfect to sit on as the train rolled by where I could record this video. I will try to get some more videos like this when I can.
MY TWITTER PAGES:
I have more Twitter handles than I know what to do with sometimes, but each one has a purpose related to the various projects I’m working on. Twitter is my favorite social network to collaborate on, which contributes to why I have so many accounts.
- @DUDECAPZ – This is the Twitter page for my DUDECAPZ BEANIE STORE. Follow it to keep up with new hand-crafted items I have for sale in the shop. – [link]
- @KALEIDOLOVE – This is primarily for my kaleidoscope art. – [link]
- @LINKSURFUSA – This is for a project that is currently in “idea phase”. I’ve got some ideas I’d like to do with this, but haven’t really put anything definite on paper yet. – [link]
- @MRDTHRIFT – This is my personal Twitter page where I’m bound to post about anything I’m working on with all of my projects. – [link]
- @MUDPIXO – This is the official Twitter page for my MUDPIX OUTDOORS PHOTOGRAPHY. – [link]
MY BLOG ON TUMBLR:
- PHOTOGRAPHY & HANDMADE THINGS BY DAVID – This is a “anything goes” blog I set up on Tumblr where I promote my art, photography, and hand-crafted items I’m selling, as well as other content I wouldn’t normally post on my main websites. It’s mainly craft related content currently, and hasn’t been updated since November 2021. I will get back to it as time permits. – [link]
DUDECAPZ BEANIE STORE:
Did you know that I am a knitter, and a crocheter? Did you also know that I have a beanie store on Storenvy where I sell my hand-knit, and crochet hats for men and women. They are one size fits all, so they are great for anyone 12 and up. Click here to go over to my shop and find your new favorite beanie for yourself, a friend, or your loved ones. Shipping for these items is to any of the 48 contiguous United States.
* * * * * * *
DDAVIDD.com was officially established on the morning of Sunday, August 9th, 2020 @ 7:55 A.M. CST.